The Winter 2020 issue (#78) of the Victorian Landcare and Catchment Management magazine, which is a feature of the Landcare and emergency recovery has just been published on the Victorian Landcare Gateway, and is available at Issue 78 Winter 2020.
Among the stories in this issue of the magazine are:
- Fire recovery lessons from South West Goulburn Landcare and Leigh Catchment Group
- Community response to drought in Millewa-Carwarp
- Landcare network driven fire recovery after St Patrick’s Day fires
- Deer fencing to protect biodiversity after Bunyip fire
- Landmate support to landowners after natural disasters
- Tom Croft’s farewell to Landcare.
To access the PDF of issue #78 of the Landcare magazine go to PDF Issue 78 Winter 2020