The Victorian Landcare Program 2019-20 Group Health Survey is now open and we would love to hear what you have been doing, how you are going and your priorities for the next 12 months.
The Group Health Survey provides a snapshot of the health of groups and the contribution of Landcare and environmental volunteering to a healthy environment.
Data collected through the Group Health Surveys is important to help DELWP and the CMAs understand the health of Landcare in Victoria and assists with planning the support provided through the Victorian Landcare Program. See infographic below on the 2018-19 Group Health Survey results and how we make use of this data.
Complete the survey HERE . Please complete by Sunday 26 July 2020.
The survey should take about 30 minutes to complete. You may want to complete it at the next meeting of your group or share it between group members to complete different sections.
2018-19 Group Health Survey Results
The information you provide through the Group Health Survey helps us to understand the state of Landcare and environmental volunteering in Victoria. DELWP and the CMAs use the data you provide for a range of things:
- Reporting on the Victorian Landcare Program
- Regional Landcare and community NRM reporting
- Program evaluation and improvement
- To inform the Volunteering Naturally annual snapshot
- Understanding how many Landcare and environmental volunteer groups, members and volunteers there are in Victoria
- The type of activities you do and your priorities for the future to assist with planning Victorian Landcare Program support
This year we are running the Group Health Survey separately to the Victorian Landcare Grants application process. The Victorian Landcare Grants have been delayed in 2020-21 due to the deferred 2020-21 Victorian Budget.
If you have any questions about the group health survey please contact Julie Edwards, Senior Project Officer on 0429 001 565 or at email@example.com.